Dr. Barry Goodman is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry and practiced general dentistry for several years before specializing in Endodontics. He completed his endodontic training at Kingsbrook Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Goodman is currently the Chief of Endodontics in the Department of Dental Medicine at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, and is an Attending on the dental staff at Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Goodman is also an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at NYU College of Dentistry. Dr. Goodman is committed to endodontic education and has been teaching the art of Endodontics for over 30 years.
Dr. Goodman is married, has four children and three grandchildren. He enjoys biking, golf, fishing, yoga and spending time with his family.
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York – New Jersey Endodontic Society
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- New York Society for Forensic Dentistry
- Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP)
Honors and Awards
- Top Dentists - 2012 2014, 2015, 2016, Endodontist Long Island Pulse Magazine
- 2012 Outstanding Teacher Award - North Shore - LIJ Health System
- UJA Federation of New York Award - North Shore LIJ Health System 2015